Saturday, December 18, 2010

winter pasta inspired by 101 cookbooks

Who would have known you can make green pasta sauce from blended kale and spinach. thanks to 101 cookbooks - Winter Pasta Recipe, I feel super healthy and inspired. I was so eager to prepare this dish, I forgot the follow the recipe. I glanced at the photo and got excited, using what i had. (kale and spinach, whole wheat spaghetti, ricotta instead of goat cheese, and slivered almonds for fun). I ate the pasta on day one, and then sauteed some mushrooms to change up the leftovers. mmmm. green winter pasta. (101 cookbooks recipe here)
101 cookbooks winter pasta

2 comments:

  1. I have just now found your blog. I've spent some time browsing though some of your earlier entries and must tell you how much I enjoyed my visit. I love the food and recipes you feature here and your photography is wonderful. I'll definitely be back. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete